- Do I have to be able to read music to have singing lessons?
No. That’s the beauty of singing you can learn the songs aurally.
- Am I too old for singing lessons?
No, I teach all ages, as I believe everyone should sing.
- How often should I have a lesson?
As often as you can. I generally recommend once a week to start.
- How long are the lessons?
Half an hour is the normal length of lessons for children and an hour for adults.
- How much is a lesson?
£38 an hour or £19 for half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
At the current time, due to the coronavirus pandemic, all lessons are taught online. I hope to return to teaching at home in my music room soon.
- Does it matter if I sound like a strangled cat?
No! In fact the worse you sound the more you will improve. Try my Cat To Crooner challenge.
Interesting information about singing