- Do I have to be able to read music to have singing lessons?
No. That’s the beauty of singing you can learn the songs aurally.
- Am I too old for singing lessons?
No, I teach all ages, as I believe everyone should sing.
- How often should I have a lesson?
As often as you can. I generally recommend once a week to start.
- How long are the lessons?
Half an hour is the normal length of lessons for children and an hour for adults.
- How much is a lesson?
£35 an hour or £17.50 for half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home in my music room.
- Does it matter if I sound like a strangled cat?
No! In fact the worse you sound the more you will improve. Try my Cat To Crooner challenge.
Interesting information about singing
An article regarding how singing affects your brain.
An article explaining why your voice sounds different when we hear it recorded.
Five very good reasons to sing
Singing good for the soul